If you are looking to learn about setting up a responsible supply chain management system that is aligned to internationally-endorsed UN principles, consider joining the IMPA ACT Workshop taking place this year in London.
Whether you are new to IMPA ACT or considering to join the initiative, we have organised a two-day workshop for you in London on 16-17 Sept 2020, from 09:00 to 14:00. The training, created and delivered by Sune Skadegaard Thorsen, will teach participants all about setting up a responsible supply chain management system that is aligned to internationally-endorsed UN standards.
During the two days of training, we will cover the following:
- What are the minimum requirements to Responsible Business Conduct (RBC)? Understanding the UN Guiding Principles and the OECD Guidelines on which IMPA ACT has based its Supplier Code of Conduct.
- How does the minimum standard for RBC relate to the wider field of CSR or CR or Corporate Sustainability, including the SDGs and the UN Global Compact?
- What are the requirements to your company's commitment? The key elements of a Policy Commitment.
- What is social, environmental and economic due diligence? How to document it.
- What to do in your company on a Monday? Starting up the due diligence work for the company.
- How do you manage your responsibility in business relationships, including suppliers?
About Sune Skadegaard Thorsen
Sune is the CEO/founder of GLOBAL CSR, and is recognised as a leading sustainability consultant advising corporations, governments, multilateral organisations and non-governmental organisations on how to implement CR with an International Principles-Based Approach. He has extensive experience working with policy and strategic advice, implementation, training, issues management, project management, communication and reporting. Sune has pioneered the field of Business and Human Rights since 1996. He based his ground-breaking work on 10 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer and director. Sune has written extensively on Business and Human Rights. He teaches and participates in numerous CSR initiatives internationally.
If you would like to download the flyer for this training, please click here. Alternatively, have a look below.
Please note that the exact fees for participants will be published soon. If you would like to attend this training, please register your interest by emailing the team at email@example.com.