The Association's flagship event for the ASPAC region is right around the corner and we invite all purchasers to attend two days dedicated to maritime purchasing and supply at the world’s leading Suntec International Convention & Exhibition Centre.
IMPA Singapore returns on 5-6 November 2019 with an array of exciting activities on offer, including FREE-to-attend drop-in knowledge-driven sessions, innovative workshops, an exclusive Managers' Forum forum and networking opportunities.
- The IMPA Singapore 2019 Exhibition - Join us in a buzzing exhibition area where purchasers can meet and connect with major suppliers around the world.
- IMPA Managers' Forum - New to this year’s repertoire is an exclusive free-to-attend half-day event designed specifically for purchaser managers and offering insights into procurement challenges, digitisation, sustainability and the Singapore shipping marketplace.
- Workshops (free-to-attend) - Learn new ways to drive efficiency in day-to-day business. Drop in and attend only those workshops that interest you.
- Entry-Level Procurement Learning Sessions - Learn the basics and build confidence with free-to-attend introductory sessions aimed at junior buyers and new marine purchasers. Drop in and attend only the sessions you want.
- Advanced Procurement Learning Sessions - Take your procurement career to the next level with free-to-attend advanced sessions aimed at experienced buyers and marine purchasers. Drop in and attend only the sessions you want.
With so much going on, this year's IMPA event for the ASPAC region is bound to be the best yet. So join us for two days of connecting, learning and debating; the IMPA way!
Register here to attend the event. All personnel from ship-owning/managing companies are welcome to attend free of charge. IMPA Supplier members are allowed to send two company representatives free of charge, while non-IMPA Supplier members need to pay an entrance fee of SGD 50 per person upon arrival at the event.
Lastly, do not forget to join the conversation on social media by using #IMPASingapore2019 in your posts!