A Warm Welcome Back to Long-Standing IMPA Supporters to the 2022 IMPA Events￼
PTR Holland Group continue their support of IMPA by sponsoring all four events in 2022
Starting with IMPA Hamburg on the 17th of May, PTR Holland Group is the badge sponsor. We spoke to them to get an update and learn more about what they do!
Read their response below:
“Since 1967, we are committed to the safety of life and property at Sea & have been serving Marine, offshore & Oil & Gas industry worldwide ever since. We are a progressive and Positive Company & share the same vibe with our colleagues and clients.
We acknowledge our clients as an integral part of the company & consider their needs as our prime focus. We believe that everything is possible thru dedication & hard work. At PTR Holland, we don’t simply sell but assist our clients in buying the right product.
- PTR Holland® Group has over 30 years of experience manufacturing various rope ladders for the Marine, Offshore industry, and Navy & law enforcement.
- PTR Holland® MED and USCG approvals cover the full range of Pilot and Embarkation Ladders for the Marine and Offshore industries.
- Additionally, we have an extensive stock of ISSA and IMPA listed Ship-stores – today, in excess of 15,000 line articles.
- Official Billy Pugh distribution and service centre for Europe, Singapore, United Kingdom, Greece and the united states of America
- We also participate in food waste transportation.
- Wholly owned and operated offices and production plants in the following ports: Rotterdam, Newcastle UK, Piraeus, Singapore and Houston, Texas, with stock points around the globe.
- Fast delivery, best service, we can be reached 24/7-365 if needed.”
Thank you for your continued support!
Find out more about IMPA Hamburg 2022 here