Members by Location
- View all location
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Faroe Islands
- Hong Kong
- Isle of Man
- Korea, Republic of
- Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
- Netherlands Antilles
- Russian Federation
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Tanzania, United Republic of
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Gulf International Marine Services Co Ltd (GIMSCO)Office No 201, 2nd FloorTameem House Offices BuidlingTECOMDubai , PO Box 34046United Arab EmiratesMember DetailsXXXX XXXXXXGeneral Manager
Middle East Fuji, LLCAl Quoz Industrial Area 3Street No 18Building No 10Dubai , PO Box No 19227United Arab EmiratesMember DetailsXXXX XXXXXXPresident
Middle East Fuji (MEF) was established in 1993 as Middle East
Shipstores, offering chandlery services to ships calling at UAE ports.
Since the year 2000, MEF became part of Fuji Trading Group through
formal joint venture arrangement. MEF offers full range of MRO
services including supply services (chandlery, provisions and
bonded goods), marine engineering and shipping agency services.
Value added services
• MEF Engineering (MEFE) provides machinery spares and services.
Our factory-trained engineers provide 24x7 services both ashore as
well as on-board ships. Areas of specialization include Mechanical,
Automation and Electrical Engineering.
• MEF provides receiving, clearing, storage, delivery and full range
of freight forwarding services for owner supplied stores and spares.
We further offer long term storage solutions for warranty spares.
• Middle East Fuji Khimji Shipping (MEFKS) provides ship agency
and husbandry services at all ports of the UAE, Oman and Djibouti.
• MEF Industrial Solutions Team offers high-end quality handheld power
tools, various types of pumps, torque wrenches, Samson rope etc
• Our International Trading Dept ensures freshest quality of products
for ships as well as hotels, restaurants, and catering establishments.
MEF is accredited and certitfied to ISO-9001, ISO-14001, OHSAS-18001,
ISO-22000 and HACCP standards.
- UAE Jebel Ali, Port Rashid, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Umm Ql Quwain,Ras Al Khaimah, Khorfakkan, Fujairah, Sharjah, Khalifa Port;Oman Sohar, Salalah, Duqm, Sur, Sultan Qaboos; Bahrain MinaSalman, Khalifa Bin Salman, Asry, Sitra; Saudi Arabia Jeddah,Jubail, Dammam; Qatar Doha, Ras Laffan; Kuwait MinaSchwaikh, Mina Shuhaiba; Djibouti Port of Djibouti, Doraleh Port.
- Chandlery, Provisions & Bonded Goods
- Marine Engineering Machinery, Spares & Services
- Ship Agency & Husbandry Services & Logistics Management
- Industrial Solutions
- International Trading Department
Saifee Ship Spare Parts & Ship Chandlers LLCPO Box 3316Plot No. 598-755Dubai Investment ParkDubai ,United Arab EmiratesMember DetailsXXXX XXXXXXPartner & Managing Director
Saifee Ship Spare Parts & Chandlers (L.L.C), founded in 1971, is now
internationally renowned as one of the leading ship suppliers in the
Operating from our central facility in Dubai, stores are dispatched to all the
UAE local ports and international ports to meet the vessels demands as
necessary. New-build ‘Initial Stores’ are regularly supplied to shipyards
throughout the world, particularly (but not limited to) yards in Japan, Korea,
China & Europe. To this end, we have set up separate divisions which
specialize in catering to the specifi c needs of the Korean and
Saifee are the largest importer of marine stores in the region, and supply
all types of ship stores including Deck, Engine, Cabin, Electrical, Safety and
Pyrotechnics, Provisions and Bond. In addition, we are the UAE/Arabian Gulf
agents for international marine manufacturers such as Wolf-Safety torches,
Versamatic pumps, Latintec fans, MagnaSeal, Dewal and many more
internationally renowned brands.
With a vastly experienced and dedicated team at the helm, supplies are made
on a daily basis to most of the world’s leading ship owners / managers vessels
calling to the Arabian Gulf Area. We have developed our systems so that
customers can particularly take advantage of our unmatchable combination of
price (available as a result of our stocking over 40,000 line items) and quality.
Complete range of stores including – Engine, Cabin, Deck, Electrical, Safety,
Pyrotechnics, Firefi ghting, Medicine, Provision, Stationary and Bond –
Covering all the categories of the IMPA catalogue.
- All Ports in Resident Country:Fujairah, Jebel Ali, Port Rashid, UAE - Crusie Terminal,Ras Al Khaimah, and all other Arabian Gulf Ports.New Build Initial Ship Stores to shipyard throughout the world
- Welfare Items
- Tableware & Galley Utensils
- Rope & Hawsers
- Rigging Equipment & General Deck Items
- Marine Paint
- Painting Equipment
- Safety Protective Gear
- Safety Equipment
- Hose & Couplings
- Nautical Equipment
- Petroleum Products
- Brushes & Mats
- Lavatory Equipment
- Cleaning Material & Chemicals
- Pneumatic & Electrical Tools
- Cutting Tools
- Measuring Tools
- Metal Sheets, Bars, Etc.
- Screws & Nuts
- Pipes & Tubes
- Pipe & Tube Fittings
- Valves & Cocks
- Electrical Equipment
- Packing & Jointing
- Welding Equipment
- Machinery Equipment
- Provisions and Slop Chest
- Table & Other Data
- Hand Tools
Unitac Shipchandlers Company LLCNear Sharjah Inland Container DepotIndustrial Area 18PO BOX 890Sharjah ,United Arab EmiratesMember DetailsXXXX XXXXXXDirector & General Manager