Increasing in its popularity and circulation each year, The Marine Trader Journal is IMPA’s official publication – circulated worldwide to purchasing staff within world leading ship owners and management companies, as well as marine suppliers, all IMPA members and other marine publications.
Published 8 times a year, The Marine Trader is packed with industry news, views, reviews and purchasing strategy articles, ensuring there is always something of value to everyone in each issue, regardless of whether they are new to purchasing or have been involved in the industry and made marine purchasing their career over many years.
Advertise with Marine Trader
Suppliers - increase your brand exposure and get your name in front of the people that matter to you with Marine Trader advertising opportunities – made for purchasers, read by purchasers.
For further info please download Marine Trader’s new Media Pack:
Marine Trader Issue 3 2017
In this issue...
- IMPA Singapore - It’s arrived! A full profile of this year’s event, plus updates from our sponsors
- CPO Interview - Anett Nakken talks cost savings, raising standards in the industry
- Dr Anna’s Marketwatch - Anna-Mari Antoniou explains why it’s essential for shipping companies to maintain liquid
- The Power to Know - How can you make better decisions through predictive analytics?
- IMPA New Member - All about IMPA New Member Australian Junior Ship Chandler
Get Two Free Digital Copies!
Want to expand your marine procurement knowledge? For free?Sign up today