A One-Day Masterclass in Responsible Supply Chain Management (RSCM) and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
Mastering CSR and RSCM is valuable for both ship supplying and owning companies that wish to manage their risk in the value chain, build a competitive advantage, and improve their relationships with key stakeholders such as customers, investors, and community groups.
The IMPA ACT Master class is ideal for shipping professionals who would like to build up their capacity in CSR and RSCM in a relaxed small-group setting. Participants will gain a clear introduction to the concepts and recent developments in UN guidelines, as well as practical examples and advice to start you off on your sustainability journey.
Interested? Book today by visiting the IMPA ACT website.
Who should attend?
- Professionals from Ship Owning, Management and Supplying Companies
- Junior to Senior Management in Procurement, Legal, HR, Marketing, Sustainability/CSR, and HSSE.
- IMPA and Non-IMPA Members
What does the day look like?
- Learn the 'Why' and 'How' of modern RSCM practice
- Small groups of like - minded professionals
- Understand the IMPA ACT Tools
- Learn how to protect against risk in your supply chain
- Full training delegate pack including presentations of all sessions
- Lunch and refreshments
- Networking breaks
For more info, please visit the IMPA ACT website.
What is IMPA ACT?
IMPA ACT is an initiative of the International Marine Purchasing Association (IMPA) that encourages ship owners, ship operators, and ship suppliers to demonstrate a tangible commitment to responsible supply chain management (RSCM) and corporate social responsibility (CSR). For more information, please visit the IMPA ACT website.